Last Updated: June 3, 2021
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain personal information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Services. Please note, in accordance with our Terms of Service, you must be 18 years of age to use the Services.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example:
- We collect information from you that could be used (whether alone or in combination with additional information) to identify you personally ("Personal Information"), when you volunteer to circulate or perform other tasks, such as your first and last name, email address. We may also collect any other information you voluntarily provide to us and associate with yourself:
- Your phone number
- Your physical address to verify your voter records and eligibility to vote
- The year of your birth to verify your voter records and eligibility to vote
- Any other information that you voluntarily choose to provide.
As is true of most websites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in our log files. This information includes your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
In general, the personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Respond to your request for service.
- Attempt to solicit your signature or your volunteer services during this campaign or related campaign
- Attempt to encourage you to vote or take other political actions during this campaign or related campaign
- Creation of anonymous data.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide may be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
- Future petition drives and campaigns that the Petitioners deem to be related to this campaign
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, doing so could affect the availability and functionality of the Site and Services.